Contact C M Engineering
Phone: (812) 648-2038
8112 E. Main St.
Dugger, Indiana 47848
C M Engineering is a family-owned and operated precision fabricating, welding, and machining business, specializing in precision CNC fabrication, Tig & Mig welding, and CNC milling and turning.
We primarily manufacture high-quality, close-tolerance laser cut and bent, welded, and machined parts, components and sub-assemblies for firearms and weapons mounts for both commercial and Department of Defense entities. Our state-of-the-art facility lends itself to any industry with a requirement for exceptional quality, competitive pricing and on-time delivery.
Our mission is to serve our customers’ demand efficiently and effectively. To this end, our suppliers and partners are carefully selected and we invest in the most technologically advanced machines, manufacturing processes and management information systems.
Leveraging valued relationships, highly-skilled employees and a commitment to continuous improvement, we aim to attain reasonable profitability while expanding our value-adding capabilities into a variety of manufacturing opportunities.
At C M Engineering, we value our: customers, employees, partners and suppliers. Integrity, commitment, quality, service, professionalism and community/social responsibility are key, cultural success factors that guide us in our mission.
Our goals as a company:
- Manufacture quality parts that meet customer requirements.
- Maintain our current reputation with customers, both old and new, for quality and service.
- Maintain our quality system through employee involvement and a commitment to quality and service.
- Provide an atmosphere that encourages every employee to achieve full potential and pride in workmanship.
- To be a profitable and growth-oriented company.