Contact C M Engineering
Phone: (812) 648-2038
8112 E. Main St.
Dugger, Indiana 47848
C M Engineering utilizes “state-of-the-art” technology when fabricating components and assemblies of both simple or complex shape and size. Whether it is a small batch (prototype), or high volume production runs, our Fabricating department has the capability to enable C M to compete in today’s competitive markets.
We are able to setup and program our new 6kW fiber laser, CNC press brake, Tig/Mig welders, and other fabrication equipment to produce complex parts, components, and assemblies.
CM Engineering typically manufactures:
- Firearms Components
- Gun Mount Systems
- Oil Containment Reservoirs and accessories
The wide variety of equipment in house, allows us to fabricate these complex components complete; thus, eliminating the need for secondary machining operations and further outsourcing for fabricated components.
- Stainless Steels
- Carbon Steels
- Alloy Steels
- Copper and Bronze
- Gasket Materials
- 6kW Mazak Optiplex Nexus 3015 2D Fiber Laser
- Into N2 Nitrogen Generator and Shop Air High Pressure Supply
- 100 Ton Accurpress Advantage CNC Multiaxis Press Brake
- (3) – Miller Dynasty 350 Tig Welder
- Miller 300 Tigrunner Welder
- Miller Mig Welder
- Scotchman 65 Ton Ironworker
- Ercolina Tube Bender
- Radan Radbend and Radprofile CAD/CAM Software
- Hydmech Automatic Saw
- Miscellaneous sandblast and deburr equipment
- Timesavers 1221-11-05 Dry Process Abrasive Belt Deburring/Surface Finishing Machine
- Miscellaneous Wila Press Brake Tooling
- Radan Radprofile, Radnest, and Radbend CAD/CAM Sofware by Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence